Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Been Everywhere Through My Books.....

In response to a meme from Mapiprincesa
I submit the following. Now I know I'm supposed to tag five others, but rules are sometimes broken and I don't want to tag someone who would rather be tweezing chin hairs....so I'm leaving it like this.....feel free to respond and pass forward if you wish to do so.


I've Been Everywhere Through My Books


Six Word Memoir...
Rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag (five) more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

9 comments:

Brad said...

Great memoir, I love to read. I feel guilty about my unread reading pile and the amount of books in the house that I really should donate. I need to learn to let go of them but it's hard.

Moohaa said...

That is great! I love the pic.

I'm sorry things have been rough for you. I hope it gets better soon!

Brad said...

Hello Love - more chat on books.
When we moved here from the 'old' house downtown we carried over a hundred boxes of books. (Houston: we have a problem) We've only added to them since. Jay is all Sci-fi/Fantasy - I'm classics/non fiction/history -

Ever read Anthony Adverse ? my all time favorite.

Anonymous said...

mas que grande comentário que fizeste no blogue da tua amiga

Karen said...

Since I stopped blogging I have actually had time to read a book, something I hadn't done since before my daughters were born.

I wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy Easter Val. I hope all your troubles will soon be far behind you.

Much love to you.

boneman said...

I like that picture of you, next post down.

Kind'a looks like the cat is saying...
"DINNER!!! NOW!!!"

Mama Llama said...

Hiya, Val...it's Portuguese, and it says:

The comment that you left on your friend's blog was just incredible.

Make any sense to you? Hope that helped...

Be well, Val.

Mama Llama said...

Hi, Val...appears this site is highlighting political/official issues and literature stemming from the city of Coimbra, the third largest city in Portugual. The statement being made currently is with regard to the Municipal Chamber of Urbanism (urban growth?) and what appears to be some illegal activity going on.

Anyhow...

Why leaving Portuguese comments on blogs that are in English to those who don't speak the language is beyond me, but I noticed that on the blog, there were Spanish comments saying, basically, -that's interesting but I don't speak Portuguese so I can't really comment further. So we English speakers have not been the only ones seemingly targeted.

In case it ever comes up on Jeopardy!, you are now prepared.

;)

Be well, Val!

Jenny said...

reading as always been a great escape for me. lovely picture.