Friday, September 30, 2011

It Would Be Funny.....


if it wasn't so sad. I received this from a friend and was speechless. Just listen. I wonder what color the sky is in her world.

Click on the title to play the file.....a caller and a D.J., over the air.....talking about illegal immigrants and Arizona. It's only about 2 and a half minutes long.

I can't believe so much time has gone by so quickly. It's actually been pretty boring in my life.....but sometimes boring is good. I'll take that over drama and trauma any day.

I'll be back in a couple days or so and see if I can give you all something to laugh about.





6 comments:

Jamie said...

This blew me away...for a minute I thought it might be scripted, no one could be that out of touch, could they? But then, I decided she is.

Miss your posts, even if your life boring. Hugs ----

:)

THINGS YOU'D NEVER GUESS ABOUT ME said...

I want to know how to put that on MY blog. YOU know....so teach me.

I just played this for Joe and he got totally angry and dismayed that ANYONE that stupid will be able to find her way to the voting booth and re-elect Obama. . . cuz. . . you know. . . he's giving her all his personal money that the illegal aliens are giving him. .

And to think, it would be illegal to kill her and stuff her body in a sack before she can reproduce.

ILoveMyDogandMy Music said...

I absolutely believe that this was somebody trying to see just how outrageous she could be and see if somebody would buy it. I guess he did because he seemed upset by it, or he's part of the show.

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

I think she was absolutely serious, uneducated and uninformed, but very serious. And, we're paying to support her.

Mary said...

In his drawer? That's hysterical. I wish it was a set up, but I fear it wasn't. Nice to hear from you!

Forsythia said...

If there were never any arguments about anything, this guy wouldn't have a show. That's how he "works and makes his money." He gets his living from calls like that.