Saturday, November 15, 2008

This is kind of strange.......or not


You are The Moon


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


UPDATE

Because a lot of people in my comments said they got the same card and thought maybe that it was the only one offered, I retook this test, and answered everything offbeat and opposite of what I really feel and did get a different card, so there is more than just the "moon" card in the deck. Maybe everyone who got the moon card is a Pisces like me?...or not. Anyway, its just for fun.

8 comments:

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Holy cow....I am referencing the moon tomorrow and I ask why it is that I have trouble sleeping when there's a full moon...

I'll have to take the test, but no matter what, the fact that you're talking about the moon is, well, timely and eerie!

Have a great Sunday. - cbw

Jamie said...

I think it describes you perfectly..you are obviously creative and we already know that you have that "sixth sense".

I took the test and the same answer came up...and we are alot alike Charlotte...I always seem to know things before they happen too....even when I don't want to know. And Logic? Who needs it? LOL

Have a very happy Sunday. Hugs.

Bear Naked said...

I'm the Moon also.
Hmmm!!!
Have to think about this.

Bear((( )))

Anonymous said...

Bingo! I got the same card as you...I wonder if it's the only one in the pack :)

Maria said...

I'm the moon too. So, I took it again and answered everything the opposite of myself and was...the moon.

happyone said...

I took the test and my card is The Sun.

Brad said...

Hmm. I thought I come out the same as you, being another Pisces, but..I'm the 'Hanged Man'

There are several jokes to be made here but since this is a family type blog I'll keep my mouth shut.

XOXO
B

Forsythia said...

I am the devil. I've taken this test before and I always test out as the devil. After a week or so with the nasty norovirus, I certainly FELT like the devil.

WAAAAAH. I want to be the moon like everyone else.