Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All of You are Just Wonderful.....

Every one of you that commented on my post where my son hurt my feelings......how can I ever let you know how much I appreciated your kind words. I really mean this from the bottom of my heart. Thank you....thank you....each one of you. I really have some wonderful, caring readers.....I am so lucky! But I have to say this.....the one comment that made me giggle was Janet's. LOL. She made note that at least I'd have my parking spot back.

Go Janet!

I think her sense of humor is just as evil as mine! Thank you again....everyone. It really did help oh-so very much.

8 comments:

Brad said...

You would do the same for any of us 9and have0 - XOXO BC

Mama Llama said...

Val, we are all in this together, aren't we? And you just always seem to be right there to pick all the rest of us up when we are down, so it's only fitting.

Take care--nice to see you again. Big hugs.

Be well.

Moohaa said...

I'm sorry you're feelings were hurt sweetie. I love you! I'll be around more now, so I'm here for you!

fiwa said...

Oh Val, after what's been going on in your world the last couple of weeks, you deserve a vacation. I'm so glad your grandson was ok. I hope his mother does drag him down to the police station - if nothing else just to scare him.

Sending you my love and hugs,
fiwa

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Hello, Val. I hope your week gets progressively better. It's all in how we approach things. We have no control over anyone or anything else, but we can control ourselves. Be strong and do the right thing and that's all you can do. Don't "show your butt," as much as you may want to. I have to curb my desire to do that every. single. day. and. minute. of. my. life.

If I don't end up crazy, I hope to end up in a good place where life is easy and people are always nice.

I hope I don't end up crazy...

Bear Naked said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you have the time come over and visit today (Friday.)
Maybe you'll get a little smile, we all need some humour daily.

Bear((( )))

Maria said...

My Liv is only nine and she is showing the first signs of a rather sassy mouth. I have been told by so many people that I am going to pay in spades when she is a teenager because she is so precocious.

Now, I'm wondering if perhaps we all pay in some way or other. Kids, in general, I believe, are very egocentric and self involved.

Anonymous said...

Glad I could make you smile!