My dear friend, Linda, of The Good, The Bad, The Worse has given me another award. I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart for this......my friends mean a lot to me and to be included in a Circle of Friends makes me feel very special. So thank you again, Linda, and here are the rules that accompany this sweet little award:
First, you post about your award, advising who gave it to you and create a link back to their blog.
Then you list five things that make you happy.
Last, pass along this award to five bloggers who make you smile.
Five (more) things that make me happy:
1. Although I know my children and grandchildren aren't things, they make me happy when I see that they are happy.
2. Close, loyal friends and the bond we share.
3. A really, REALLY good book.....one that you don't want to put down. I've read more than a few that fall into that category.
4. Being greeted at the back door by my dog enthusiastically and lovingly even if I've only just walked outside to get the mail.
5. My faith in God and the peace that comes with that.
So, I pass along this Circle of Friends Award with much love to the following bloggers who have made me smile and in some cases, laugh out loud. I hope each of you will accept this award and pass it along.
1. To Dana of Life is Good. Dana is so talented and so funny. Her posts have made me grin, snicker, laugh out loud and almost pee my pants. Yep, she's that good.
2. To Jamie of Everyone Thinks I can Fix It. Jamie is definitely within my circle of friends and she puts a smile on my face because I so enjoy chatting with her. She makes you feel so at ease and comfy.....you feel like you're in the same room with her.
3. To Soul of Soul Survivor. Soul is an extremely talented writer with the ability to make you feel like you were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and chatting. Some of her stuff is really funny....some of it really deep and we all know that only the talented can go from one extreme to the other and do it well.
4. To Smocha of Cats on the British Counter. I love how this woman writes and she's made me laugh out loud more times than I can count. If you were going out and about and she was in your group, you just KNOW that you're gonna have a fun time!
5. To Christine of Real Men Don't Watch American Idol. Christine is hilarious in her 'tell it like it is' posts. Her sense of humor is unique, terrific and rated "R".
I hope each of you will accept this award and pass it on. I wish I could have given it to everyone on my blog roll, but past experience has taught me that when you do that, everyone gets all shy and they don't want to take it. Keep smilin' and remember that laughter is the best medicine of all.