I've been tagged by Heather at Adopting a Child to list 7 weird things about me. Oh Brother! Well, here goes:
1. I find it calming after putting the clothes in the washer to lean over, head supported by my elbows and just watch them agitate, with the clean smell of the laundry detergent wafting up as I’m watching.(they asked for weird....weird they shall get)
2. The tastiest food on my plate I will save for the very last to eat. When I was a kid, I'd eat the vegetable I hated most first so I could get it out of the way and then the rest of the food would help get rid of the taste of it.
3. Though I'm not afraid of them....I don't like clowns. I think they are evil. I never allowed my kids to have clown dolls or pictures or even clown coloring books. Don't laugh.... remember that serial killer who used to dress up like a clown? Even Stephen King made a clown evil in his book, IT.
4. Speaking of books.....I love the smell of new books and will sometimes put my face in a book just to breathe it in. Matter of fact..... I just plain love office supplies....pens, pencils, notebooks, notepads.
(yep, I know this looks strange, odd and weird)
5. And since we are on the subject of reading material.....I start looking at a magazine from back to front.
6. The sound of seagulls and the ocean makes me feel tremendously sad so, because of that, I avoid what most people would consider paradise.
7. My intuition or hunches can sometimes be so accurate that it scares me.