Smocha, of Cats on the British Counter, gave me this award. Thank you very much for thinking of me. Your blog makes me happy too.
The rules that come with this award are as follows:
1. When you receive this award you must thank the person that awarded you in a new post.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass this award to other bloggers who make you happy.
So here are my 10 things, in no particular order:
1. The sweet smell of puppy breath.
2. The sounds of crickets and frogs on a warm summer evening.
3. A comfy couch, excellent coffee and a good book.
4. Watching horses run across a field with tails and manes flowing in the breeze.
5. Snuggling against you, the little grunting noises a contented newborn baby makes.
6. The delightful smell of freshly cut grass.
7. The sound of an old wooden screen door opening and closing...(squeee, creak, squeee, bang, thump, thump)
8. Having enough guaranteed income every month to cover my expenses.
9. The wonderful fragrance of freshly washed air right after a thundershower.
10. A close friend, good conversation and hot coffee.
I pass this award along to the following bloggers that I look forward to visiting because they truly make me happy in various ways. Some for their love of animals, some for their love of other people and some for their love of life....just plain and simple LIFE. Each of them have broadened my horizons and awakened a spirit within me. I'm glad I found each of you and in some cases, you found me....but I'm the better person for it. Thank you to each of you for that.
So, in no particular order: I pass this along to 8 Bloggers that make me happy.
1. Jamie of Everyone Thinks I Can Fix it.....(such a strong lady who has her priorities straight)
2. Linda of The Good, The Bad, The Worse....(Oh, Linda just makes me grin and giggle and is a terrific FRIEND)
3. Gypsy of Teardrops and Rainbows....(my Pisces soul-mate from down-under)
4. Joy from Joy of Six.....(another true soul-mate....someday we'll have coffee and chat)
5. Sheryl of Ain't For City Gals...(A city gal would surely curl up in a pool of tears...awesome blog)
6. Mikey from The Horseshoeing Housewife....(one awesome lady who can do Anything!)
7. Grace from Hope 4 Grace....(she's found the secret to Happiness and is such a terrific role model for her children)
8. Karen from Life is Good (she truly finds good in everything)
I love you all. Enjoy your award and please pass it on.