Monday, January 20, 2020

Can't believe it's been FOUR years!

Hardly anyone I know blogs anymore.....but I really do miss it.  I miss all my old blogger buddies. I know all of us have gone through changes during these four years, myself included. My daughter and granddaughter (teenager) now live with me.  In today's economy it just seemed to make more sense than running two separate households. I am a great-grandma now. He will be two in March. I am now fully retired and have been for several years.  I do really miss work but not some of the people I had to deal with. Almost everyone I worked 25 years with in the police department has retired; some have relocated to warmer climates.

I still have my dog, Abby. She will be 16 this year and she's feisty as ever.

Just putting some feelers out to see if anyone still reads blogs and to see if it's worth it to continue writing. Facebook is addictive but it just doesn't give one the satisfaction that having Blogging Buddies does.

So.....if you're out there, please comment.  I'd like to start posting again and would love to hear from you.

Keep Smilin'.


2 comments:

lucylocket said...

i\It's so good to hear (read?) from you. I don't blog much lately--too many difficult distractions. I do check my reading list every day though. Maybe your return will be the prod I need to post more often.

It's nice of you to bring us up-to-date on your family, dog, and your new working status. I hope you post again.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Thanks, Lucy. Sigh, I guess blogging is definitely a thing of the past. Thank you for your comment. God Bless....stay well. You know you're loved!